What is the best wrist watches?
Choosing a new watch that fits your needs, styles, and budget at the same time is NOT a simple task!
And that’s a fact.
Of course, there are tons of different things to discuss about when it comes to picking up the best mens watches possible. And each person will have his own definition of a good timepiece.
But how can you determine what could be your ideal watch when you have to face an endless sea of choices out there on the market?
If you’re asking yourself that question, then you’re at the right place!
Here, you will find my list of favorite watch brands that not only me but many people around the world trust and praise about. Their top products can definitely help you in achieving your personal goals.
Now, grab a cup of tea, sit back, and enjoy! Hope you can find what you’re looking for here.
The Best Watch Brands of All
- 21 times nominated as official time keeper for the Olympic games.
- Chosen by NASA as official chronometer in 1965.
- The first watch to land on the Moon with Neil Amstrong and other Apollo 11 crew members.
- Omega watches are highly collectible and have auras that capture people’s interests and admiration.
See my top 3 favorites for Omega here! Business men, Authority figures, Watch collectors. - Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer in St-Imier, Switzerland with the name Uhrenmanufaktur Heuer AG and renamed to TAG Heuer in 1985. Over 150 years in watch making history.
- A luxury watch brand of innovative spirit with a long list of sports and Hollywood ambassadors. TAG Heuer has been chosen as the official time keeper for many world-class sport events.
- Well known for their in-house Mikrograph movement which is accurate to 1/100 of a second.
- A famous limited edition of Carrera MP4-12C watch in commemoration of the release of the McLaren MP4-12C supercar
- Over 26 years of strong partnership with the McLaren F1 team
See my top 3 favorites for TAG Heuer here! Business men, Sport lovers, Watch collectors. - Started back in 1924, with over 90 years of history, Citizen pioneered some of the world’s most well known technologies used for creating high quality watches.
- Innovative and precise, Citizen watches have always been top choices for ordinary people around the world.
- Parashock and Parawater were 2 of Japan’s very first shock and water resistant watches manufactured and introduced in 1956.
- The innovative and environmentally friendly Eco-Drive technology that uses light as a power source really leveled up the company’s reputation in the watch making industry.
- In 2003, the company stepped ahead of time with the introduction of Stiletto, the world’s thinnest and light powered watch.
See my top 3 favorites for Citizen here! Suitable for everyone. - Founded by Joseph Bulova in 1875. The company holds a strong record of watch making history with over 130 years in the industry to date.
- Precision, innovations, technologies, and production have always been the strong and primary aspects that the company put much effort in. And the invention of the Accutron watch marked a turning point in watch making for Bulova.
- The company was once a respectful rival to Omega in the race to become the first watch that lands on Moon during the 1960s.
- The Citizen holdings bought Bulova in 2008, and together, they’re now the world’s biggest watch manufacturer.
- Precisionist, a new and innovative type of Quartz watch with smooth sweeping second hand and is accurate to 10 seconds a year got introduced in 2010.
See my top 3 favorites for Bulova here! Suitable for everyone. - Founded by Raphael Picard in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland in 1837, Invicta has a solid history of over 170 years in the watch making industry.
- The products of the brand could range from budget Quartz watches to high-end Swiss-made chronometers thus giving people tons of choices for their own needs.
- The Invicta Care Foundation is a non-profit organization founded by the company whose mission is to aid under-developed areas and charity groups all around the world.
See my top 3 favorites for Invicta here! Suitable for everyone. - Founded in 1984 by the Kartsotis brothers, Fossil is one of the younger watch making brands that offers a wide range of products for customers worldwide.
- Well known for their innovative, fashionable, and passionate designs in every products they manufactured.
- The company is the chosen watch maker for many other big brands such as Adidas, Emporio Armani... and holds many watch collections based on popular movies and pop figures such as Superman, Batman, Elvis Presley...
- The company, in 2006, partnered with the National Football League of ths US to make special watch collections for all of the team in the league.
The company’s products also deal with a special market of customized watches.
See my top 3 favorites for Fossil here! Suitable for everyone. - Founded in the Ginza area of Tokyo, Japan, in 1881 by Kintaro Hattori. Seiko has been in the watch making industry for more than 130 years now producing world class products that serve people world wide.
- Seiko focus solely on making high quality Quartz and mechanical watches with varying price ranges to meet the needs of everyone.
- In many major sport events before, the brand was chosen to be the official time keeper of the event.
- In 1969, with the release of the Astron, Seiko introduced to the world the first version of the Quartz watch.
- Their famous watch series is the signature Kinetic product line which combines the self-powered aspect of automatic movement with the accuracy of Quartz.
See my top 3 favorites for Seiko here! Suitable for everyone. - Founded in 1989 by Henrik and Charlotte Jorst in New York, Skagen has is one of a few younger watch making brands that holds respect from competitors and admiration from customers all around the world.
- Their products emphasis simplicity and craftsmanship by which watch collectors and regular customers get excited about.
- The brand represents a passion for the Danish aesthetic, a refreshing air in the world of Swiss-made and Japanese goods.
See my top 3 favorites for Skagen here! Suitable for everyone. - The Casio company entered the watch making industry in 1974 with the release of the first Casiotron watch that can display date and updating it automatically each month and year.
- The company’s products are well known for their sporty designs, innovative and accurate time keeping methods, and very reasonable price entries for everyone’s needs.
- In 1982, the company released the first combination of analog and digital watch which was a revolution back in time.
- The famous watch series of the brand include the Casio G-shock, Databank, Edifice, Oceanus, Wave Ceptor, and many more.
See my top 3 favorites for Casio here! Suitable for everyone. - Formerly Waterbury Clock and lately renamed into Timex in the early 1960s, Timex holds a strong over-150-year of history of watch making excellence with great products and innovations.
- Product quality and fashionable design are the company's most significant strong points.
- The watch brand had chosen to be the official time keeper of the ING New York City Marathon in 2008.
- Timex has a long list of world-class watch series such as the Salvatore Ferragamo Timepieces, Valentino Timeless, and more.
See my top 3 favorites for Timex here! Suitable for everyone.
What You Need to Know First Before Buying Anything
Regardless of any “extras” that a $100, 000 watch brings to the table that a $100 watch does not, the bulk of the value is going to come down to the type of movement – the “guts” that the watch uses to tell and track time.