Milwaukee Cheese Tours
Looking for an original educational experience or field trip idea? Why not learn about one of the most delicious products that Wisconsin has to offer? Visit our local cheese factory and:
- Learn about the history of cheese making
- Answer questions like: “Why are cheese curds squeaky?” and “Why is Cheddar cheese yellow?”
- Sample our fresh cheeses
Cheese factory tours are $3 for adults and $1.50 for children under 12. Due to the small size of our factory and restrictions on visitors in production areas, the tour is limited to our observation room. From the observation room, our friendly and knowledgeable staff will verbally guide you through the cheese making process. And don’t forget, we make fresh cheese curds every Wednesday and Friday!
Tours generally take half an hour and are offered every half hour between 10:30am and 2:00 pm. Currently, we are not offering tours on Sunday.
Clock Shadow Creamery is located in the historic Walker’s Point Neighborhood, on the corner of Bruce and 2nd St. There are great options for coupling your cheese experience:
For Adults: Set up a tour of the Milwaukee Brewing Company, just across the street, for the ultimate, Wisconsin Cheese and Beer sampling experience.
For the Kiddos: Schedule a tour of the Center for the Arts for a dual educational experience.
- We only have street parking available at this time.
- Because our production schedule varies, we cannot guarantee that you will see cheese being made.
- Because we are an active manufacturing facility, we are unable to take visitors into any of our production areas.